If you have started the divorce process, then you probably know what to expect when it comes to some aspects. You may know what friends or family have gone through in divorce, or have watched it happen on television – but are you prepared for your own? What should you expect and what shouldn’t you… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘civil relations’
Amy Montes on Thursday, November 2nd, 2017
Posted in Conflict Resolution, Divorce, Family Law | Comments Off on The Elements of Divorce: What It Can and Can’t Do
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?