You have probably heard of protection orders, especially if you are somebody who was in an abusive relationship with an ex-spouse. But what are child protection orders and how do they work? How can they help in your time of need if you want what is best for your child? The child protective order helps… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘child protective order’
Amy Montes on Tuesday, July 17th, 2018
Posted in California law, Children, Divorce, Family Law, Parental Relocation, Parental rights | Comments Off on What Are Child Protection Orders? How Can They Help?
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?