Divorce is difficult for everyone, but some families face larger problems than the emotional upheaval common to most Americans. A spouse with dual citizenship in both American and a foreign country may additionally pose the potential for international child abduction. Following a divorce between a couple with children, California law enacts a temporary restraining order… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘child abduction’
Amy Montes on Wednesday, February 25th, 2015
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?