Child custody is an important matter that is brought up in the court of law and, when it is in place, must be regarded at all times. There are many things that you should never do when one parent disobeys the custody agreement. For instance, you should never take matters into your own hands and… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘changing’
Amy Montes on Friday, May 13th, 2016
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?