When finances are important to you and you are attempting to retain as many rights to your earnings and keep your life healthy and stable after divorce, you might start looking into what your financial situation will look like. Some people cannot be prepared for the emotions and financial turmoil that sometimes comes with divorce,… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘budgeting’
Amy Montes on Thursday, August 23rd, 2018
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?