In 1996, something known as the Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act passed, which would lead to a state form used for voluntary paternity acknowledgement. In 2000, something new known as the Uniform Parentage Act came about to establish the parentage of children born to both married and unmarried couples. This would not only… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘blended’
Amy Montes on Tuesday, December 6th, 2016
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?