You might think that designating a guardian for your children is the same as asking someone to adopt them. Legally, the two concepts are very different. While one gives an individual the responsibility to act as a temporary parent of a child, the other permanently relinquishes the rights and responsibilities of a child’s biological parents…. Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘biological parents’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?