You may be surprised to find out that spouses hide assets more than you could imagine. If you are going through divorce, you want to avoid being the victim of this type of fraud that can have an affect on the rest of your life. You want what is fair for both of you during… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘binging’
Amy Montes on Thursday, November 16th, 2017
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?