Domestic abuse occurs when physical violence takes place between two people who are married, live together, or are dating. If your partner has assaulted you, this is known as domestic battery, domestic violence, domestic abuse, or assault family violence. Criminal battery allegations can be very serious, but domestic battery charges are generally the most serious… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘battery’
Amy Montes on Monday, January 30th, 2017
Posted in Abuse & Neglect, Uncategorized | Comments Off on Domestic Battery Laws and Charges in California
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?