Help! I made a mistake; I want to stop my divorce. The divorce rate in California and the rest of the United States is high. Half of all marriages end in divorce. Stopping a divorce once you filed the papers in court can be a complex matter. However, in order to avoid divorce at all,… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘acceptance’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?