Not everything is apparent from behind closed doors. If domestic violence is present in a marriage, there is always a chance that it can be missed until it’s too late and it starts to negatively impact your life in many ways. There are many things that you should know when you are making the leap… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘abusive marriage’
Amy Montes on Friday, November 23rd, 2018
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?