Many people think that, just because a parent is absent, they no longer have parental rights. However, this could not be farther from the truth because all biological parents have a fundamental right to parent their children. This means that, if you are a biological parent, you have the right to make legal and medical… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘abandoned’
Amy Montes on Wednesday, May 31st, 2017
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?