What does it mean when you have shared custody with your ex-spouse? Shared (also known as joint) custody is when the custody arrangements are split as evenly as possible between each parent. This means that you are typically sharing time with the child in equal measure, or whichever arrangement works for you to get as… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘50/50 custody’
Amy Montes on Friday, March 16th, 2018
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?