You thought that dividing property would be easy. You’ve already considered what will happen to the house, and you know that gifts belong to either of you, based on who they were given to. But when you’re going through divorce and you take the time to look around your house, you see that there is… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘unwanted items’
Amy Montes on Friday, February 9th, 2018
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?