Not everybody will like what their spouse is offering in divorce. You’re sitting in a room together negotiating settlement with both attorneys present and he’s asking for half the time with the children, half the assets, the family house you shared together… it’s all a lot, which is where we come in to help you… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘transparent’
Amy Montes on Wednesday, November 8th, 2017
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?