Nowadays, mothers and fathers sometimes work, or one parent stays at home. Many years ago, it was rare to see stay-at-home fathers; however, as times change, this becomes a reality. Legally, unemployed husbands are entitled to the same considerations that an unemployed wife would be in the same situation. However, when it comes down to… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘training’
Amy Montes on Tuesday, December 19th, 2017
Posted in Alimony, Children, Divorce, Family Law, Marriage, money & property | Comments Off on When You Are Going Through Divorce With an Unemployed Husband
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?