Can the father of your child sign over their parental rights to evade child support? Today we examine this and many other issues that deal with parental rights and termination through an FAQ that will answer all of your burning questions. Parental Rights and Termination FAQ Can termination of parental rights be voluntary or involuntary?… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘termination of rights’
Amy Montes on Thursday, October 19th, 2017
Posted in Child Support, Children, Modification, Parental rights | Comments Off on Parent Signing Over Parental Rights to Evade Child Support
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?