Nobody expects to go through a divorce just after bringing an infant child into the world. However, many people struggle with this reality every year, and it can raise many questions. No parent wants to break the early attachment and bonding, that special time that they have with their children from the very start of… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘tender years’
Amy Montes on Wednesday, May 2nd, 2018
Posted in Child visitation, Children, Divorce, Family Law, Parental rights | Comments Off on Infant Children in Divorce: How to Make Certain Determinations
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- Court-Ordered Counseling: What Plays a Role in My Divorce Case?
- Parenting Plans and Moving: What Are Your Next Steps?
- Child Abuse Suspicion: How to Handle it in Your Family Law Case
- When You Believe a Biased Judge is Acting Wrongfully in Your Case
- Worries You Might Have Regarding Your Child’s Healthcare After Divorce