Figuring out finances during divorce may be one of the most difficult parts of the entire process for you and your spouse. What happens if you have both decided to reside in the marital home until the divorce is finalized, which means that there are bills to be accounted for in the home? The payment… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘temporary court order’
Amy Montes on Tuesday, September 19th, 2017
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- Do You Need an Attorney Who Specializes in High Asset Divorce?
- Is a Marital Prenup for You if You Have a Lot of Wealth?
- Four Serious Issues You May Experience in the Divorce Process
- Signs That You Should Think About Hiring a Divorce Attorney
- Am I Obligated to Take Care of My Child’s College Tuition in Divorce?