If you are going through a high net worth divorce, you might find that you have to tread carefully to protect your assets from harm. The decisions you make could have an impact on your life and finances for years to come, which is why you don’t want to handle your case alone. Doing so… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘tax penalties’
Amy Montes on Tuesday, September 4th, 2018
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- Do You Need an Attorney Who Specializes in High Asset Divorce?
- Is a Marital Prenup for You if You Have a Lot of Wealth?
- Four Serious Issues You May Experience in the Divorce Process
- Signs That You Should Think About Hiring a Divorce Attorney
- Am I Obligated to Take Care of My Child’s College Tuition in Divorce?