At the Law Offices of Amy M. Montes, we have experience in many aspects of the divorce process, from the very start to the end. With that being said, we have handled cases on the post-judgment modification of orders, such as in cases where you must modify the circumstances of your order based on changes… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘substantial change’
Amy Montes on Thursday, November 9th, 2017
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- Do You Need an Attorney Who Specializes in High Asset Divorce?
- Is a Marital Prenup for You if You Have a Lot of Wealth?
- Four Serious Issues You May Experience in the Divorce Process
- Signs That You Should Think About Hiring a Divorce Attorney
- Am I Obligated to Take Care of My Child’s College Tuition in Divorce?