If you were the victim in a domestic violence case, you may be confused and scared about many of the matters you are dealing with in your daily life – especially if your abuser is also your spouse. In some situations, your spouse may have been reported to the police even if you didn’t want… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘statement’
Amy Montes on Tuesday, June 13th, 2017
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- Do You Need an Attorney Who Specializes in High Asset Divorce?
- Is a Marital Prenup for You if You Have a Lot of Wealth?
- Four Serious Issues You May Experience in the Divorce Process
- Signs That You Should Think About Hiring a Divorce Attorney
- Am I Obligated to Take Care of My Child’s College Tuition in Divorce?