Laws surrounding sperm donors and parenthood can be complicated, and they vary from state to state. In California, the sperm donor’s legal parent status depends on the circumstances of the sperm donation. If a married woman conceives through assisted reproduction under the supervision of a licensed physician (with the consent of her spouse), then her… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘sperm donor’
Amy Montes on Tuesday, February 24th, 2015
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?