Divorce is a freeing time in your life, right? You might believe that this is the case and might wonder if you can move forward and start dating again. But anybody might tell you that dating during divorce might not be such a good idea. There are many reasons, in fact, why it should be… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘sharing expenses’
Amy Montes on Friday, July 6th, 2018
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?