As we all know, children do best with routine and structure in their lives. Sometimes, with a court-ordered custody plan, children miss out on vital time around the year with one parent. This is why, during the summer months, it is imperative that children get to spend time with both of their parents to maintain… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘routine’
Amy Montes on Thursday, June 8th, 2017
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- Custody and Visitation Schedule Guidelines in California
- Inheritance and Divorce in California: Your Questions Answered!
- Avoiding Competition in Coparenting and Planning the Best Summer
- Considering a Child’s Age When You Create a Parenting Plan
- Are You Ever Able to Drop Charges of Domestic Violence?