You may wonder who is more likely to receive custody of a child: the mother of father. If you had asked this question in the past, things would have been a lot different than they are today. Today’s courts are a lot different from ones of the past because they are looking to award custody… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘right’
Amy Montes on Wednesday, June 29th, 2016
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?