When you think about your Fourth of July celebrations, you probably think about fireworks. When you think about fireworks, you may think about fun and flashing lights striking through the sky. However, accidents happen every year due to fireworks, causing injuries and even fatalities in many of these cases. Yes, you may find great enjoyment… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘restrictions’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?