In most cases, a spouse can get remarried without any other issues calling a new order into question. However, sometimes the new relationship affects the child or their relationship with the other parent based on various factors. In these cases, custody could be affected and you could end up back in court making a new… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘remarriage’
Amy Montes on Monday, November 13th, 2017
Amy Montes on Wednesday, April 26th, 2017
As you probably already know, alimony is a type of financial support that may be offered to you during a divorce. Usually you will only be paid alimony by your ex-spouse for a short period of time or until other events take place. Courts will usually only order alimony to provide assistance to a spouse… Continue reading →
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- Do You Need an Attorney Who Specializes in High Asset Divorce?
- Is a Marital Prenup for You if You Have a Lot of Wealth?
- Four Serious Issues You May Experience in the Divorce Process
- Signs That You Should Think About Hiring a Divorce Attorney
- Am I Obligated to Take Care of My Child’s College Tuition in Divorce?