Today we will discuss some of the options you have when dealing with your mortgage in divorce. All too often people focus on certain aspects of divorce and forget the rest. In divorce, the mortgage is important because it deals with the home you shared during your marriage. What will happen afterwards? Selling, Taking Over… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘refinance’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- Do You Need an Attorney Who Specializes in High Asset Divorce?
- Is a Marital Prenup for You if You Have a Lot of Wealth?
- Four Serious Issues You May Experience in the Divorce Process
- Signs That You Should Think About Hiring a Divorce Attorney
- Am I Obligated to Take Care of My Child’s College Tuition in Divorce?