If you were the victim in a domestic violence case, you may be confused and scared about many of the matters you are dealing with in your daily life – especially if your abuser is also your spouse. In some situations, your spouse may have been reported to the police even if you didn’t want… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘recant’
Amy Montes on Tuesday, June 13th, 2017
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- Court-Ordered Counseling: What Plays a Role in My Divorce Case?
- Parenting Plans and Moving: What Are Your Next Steps?
- Child Abuse Suspicion: How to Handle it in Your Family Law Case
- When You Believe a Biased Judge is Acting Wrongfully in Your Case
- Worries You Might Have Regarding Your Child’s Healthcare After Divorce