A lot of people, especially in recent years have decided upon living together either before or instead of marriage. There are several varying reasons for this, but the most common reasons are that the couple wants to live together and get to know each other better before deciding to get married, the couple doesn’t believe… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘raising children’
Amy Montes on Thursday, December 10th, 2015
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?