Summer vacation can sometimes be difficult to plan – now add in a divorce and you have one confusing summer. Some parents are unsure of where to turn when they are planning summer for the first time since their divorce. The season is supposed to be one of fun, relaxation, and excitement, so we will… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘psychological’
Amy Montes on Thursday, June 15th, 2017
Amy Montes on Wednesday, October 8th, 2014
When a report is made that a child is experiencing abuse or neglect, the police or a social worker will investigate, so they can determine if your child is safe or not. If the social worker or the police determine that your child is unsafe, they will place the child in temporary foster care to… Continue reading →
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- When Your Ex Has Been Denying You Custody With Orders in Place
- False Financial Disclosures and How They Affect Your Divorce
- When the Parent Paying Child Support is in a Different State
- Division of Assets When You Are an Older Divorcing Couple
- Does Child Support End if I Have my Child for a Period of Time?