Posted on May 13, 2018 You want to protect your children from many dangers, and unfortunately sometimes those dangers are in their own home. What happens if you believe that your child has been abused by your ex-spouse? When you are going through a family law case, these matters are extremely important. However, many parents… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘psychological level’
Amy Montes on Monday, May 14th, 2018
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- Court-Ordered Counseling: What Plays a Role in My Divorce Case?
- Parenting Plans and Moving: What Are Your Next Steps?
- Child Abuse Suspicion: How to Handle it in Your Family Law Case
- When You Believe a Biased Judge is Acting Wrongfully in Your Case
- Worries You Might Have Regarding Your Child’s Healthcare After Divorce