When you are in the midst of divorce, there are some things that you should never do, that could ultimately sabotage your divorce. You may not only deal with these issues on an emotional level but also a financial level. This is why you should always keep these tips in mind and call us for… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘pregnancy’
Amy Montes on Wednesday, November 16th, 2016
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?