Divorce is not always an easy thing, and this is especially true if you maintain a business with your ex-spouse. You want to do whatever it takes to protect your business assets when you are going through a difficult time that can be financially taxing on you and your spouse. What are some ways that… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘postnuptial agreements’
Amy Montes on Friday, August 31st, 2018
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?