In the midst of a divorce, assets are divided, one of the most valuable both financially and emotionally being the marital home. In some cases, there is a mortgage left on the house and many emotions involved with who will take care of things given the circumstances. Divorce is already laced with turmoil and so… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘possess’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?