Surviving life after divorce may seem more difficult in the first few months than it seems. However, in time you will make the transition back into your normal lifestyle when you realize your own needs and the needs of your family. Some of the best ways to survive the hardship of divorce is to seek… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘point’
Amy Montes on Monday, November 21st, 2016
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?