When you are involved in a divorce, you have probably found that there is so much paperwork involved with your case. From the initial petition, to figuring out finances, you will find that the paperwork seems to never end! The good news is, most states follow similar guidelines when it comes to pleadings. Today we… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘pleadings’
Amy Montes on Saturday, January 13th, 2018
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?