Many parents are unaware of the vast consequences of child abandonment and how it could eventually lead to the permanent loss of parental rights. Child welfare laws dictate just what child abandonment is, many of which refer to it as a type of neglect. In cases of child abandonment, a parent leaves a child for… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘placement’
Amy Montes on Thursday, March 16th, 2017
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?