You and your spouse are going through the divorce process and it has proven that it is not an easy experience. As much as you always thought and promised that you would trust your spouse, everything is up in the air when it comes to divorce and how easily the tables can turn during this… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘personal property’
Amy Montes on Thursday, March 15th, 2018
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- Do You Need an Attorney Who Specializes in High Asset Divorce?
- Is a Marital Prenup for You if You Have a Lot of Wealth?
- Four Serious Issues You May Experience in the Divorce Process
- Signs That You Should Think About Hiring a Divorce Attorney
- Am I Obligated to Take Care of My Child’s College Tuition in Divorce?