Let’s end the stigma that mediation is just for divorce in general. Many people believe that the mediation process is only for things like assets, property, and more, and the conflict that stands between you and your divorcing spouse. However, it is much more than that. It can deal widely with much more personal issues… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘personal issues’
Amy Montes on Thursday, February 1st, 2018
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- Court-Ordered Counseling: What Plays a Role in My Divorce Case?
- Parenting Plans and Moving: What Are Your Next Steps?
- Child Abuse Suspicion: How to Handle it in Your Family Law Case
- When You Believe a Biased Judge is Acting Wrongfully in Your Case
- Worries You Might Have Regarding Your Child’s Healthcare After Divorce