Have you or your spouse been involved in an automobile accident? Did one of you receive a settlement from that accident? What happens to this settlement in a divorce case? Is the money community or personal property? In California, all property, including any monetary settlements, acquired during the marriage is considered community property. However, there… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘personal injury settlement’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?