We have rules to protect us and there are legal consequences for those who break those rules. Restraining orders or protection orders keep you, your property, your legal rights, and your children safe before something drastic happens. It is a court order directing someone to do or not to do certain things. It is an… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘permanent restraining order’
Amy Montes on Friday, December 13th, 2013
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?