Divorce can put a damper on many aspects of former spouse’s lives, in many ways. However, what happens if a retirement plan is involved? Today we look at many questions regarding retirement plans and the effect that divorce has on them. Nobody wants to lose out over a divorce, so read some of our helpful… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘pension’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?