Did you see the news about an Angels baseball player who is disputing paternity of a 4-year old boy? In a recent petition, the Orange County Child Services asked a judge to make the ball player pay higher child support to the mother because of his high salary. He had been paying several thousand dollars… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘paternity dispute’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?