Being involved in a domestic partnership is much like being married, and will apply to those who are un-married but live together. Today, many domestic partnerships are formed by same-sex individuals who live in a state that banned same-sex marriage. In California, domestic partners receive the same benefits and protections as married couples, even though… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘partnership’
Amy Montes on Wednesday, October 26th, 2016
Posted in Cohabitation- Unmarried Couples, Domestic Partnership, Domestic Partnership rights, Same Sex Marriage | Comments Off on Forming a Domestic Partnership in California
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?