A man who has never been married has a right to establish a legal relationship with his child. He also has the responsibility of financially support that child. Seeking paternity is the procedure that establishes the rights and responsibilities of a father who is not married to his child’s mother. Under California Family Code Section… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘parental rights to unmarried parents’
Amy Montes on Friday, August 2nd, 2013
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?