Child support in California is governed by Family Code sections 4050-4076. This section of California law dictates that child support uses the “income shares model,” meaning the full amount of money needed to support the child will be divided proportionally based on each parent’s income. While the California Child Support Guidelines may seem complicated, the… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘parental responsibility’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?