Once again Dennis Rodman has made the news. The former NBA basketball player has been found in contempt of court and ordered to pay $500,000 in overdue child support to his ex-wife. He was also sentenced to informal probation. An Orange County Superior Court Commissioner warned Rodman that he could face jail time if he… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘overdue’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?