Once again Dennis Rodman has made the news. The former NBA basketball player has been found in contempt of court and ordered to pay $500,000 in overdue child support to his ex-wife. He was also sentenced to informal probation. An Orange County Superior Court Commissioner warned Rodman that he could face jail time if he… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘overdue’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?