Not every family emergency requires calling the police. Of course if you are being threatened or attacked, it is important to call them. What about emergencies that require attention, but not a visit to the police station? Examples include: · Problems when you want to take your child on vacation out of California · Temporary… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘out-of state vacation’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?